Master Technician 2021
November 6, 2021
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What time should I arrive? Doors will open at 7:45am to start the check-in process. Athletes will be invited into the gym at 8:15am for the clinician meet and greet. Warm up will begin at 8:45am.
2. What should the athletes wear? Athletes should wear shorts/t-shirt/step-in and should have their pommel pants as well. Athletes should bring any supplies they normally use in the gym such as grips, wraps, braces, etc. Don't forget water!
3. Can parents stay and watch? In order for the athletes to get the most out of the clinic, we ask that parents do not stay and watch. Tomball has a wonderful downtown area with shops and restaurants!
4. What is the deal with hot lunch? Hot lunch is a home cooked meal- usually chicken, rice, corn, roll, cookie and water. Upon registration you can choose to order hot lunch for an additional fee of $10.
5. What types of things will my son do at this clinic? Our clinicians provide a wonderful experience. The boys will start with a warm up then rotate through each event. The clinicians work with each athlete individually, giving feedback and tips on how to improve their skills and routines for the upcoming competition season. Both athletes and clinicians have a lot of fun during this event- after all, gymnastics is about working hard AND having fun!